Luxury Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Italian Leather Bags

This view of the Palazzo Pitti (Pitti Palace) and Boboli Gardens was taken from the top of Cattedrale Di Santa Maria Del Foire (El Duomo). Situated on the south side of the river, not far from the Ponte Vechio. Comissioned in 1458 by a Florntine banker and friend of Cosimo Medici, Luca Pitti, it was initially much smaller than today and has grown over the centuries. Bought by the famous Medici family in 1549 who amassed a huge collection of luxurious possessions. In the late 18th century it was used by Napoleon as a base of power, and in 1919 passed to the Italian people by King Victor Emmanuel III.